31 Iranian Proverbs
- 1. A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.
- 2. A drowning man is not troubled by rain.
- 3. A gentle hand may lead even an elephant by a hair.
- 4. A man can pose as a wise when searching for wisdom, but if he believes to have find it, is a fool.
- 5. A stone thrown at the right time is better than gold given at the wrong time.
- 6. A sword in the hands of a drunken slave is less dangerous than science in the hands of the immoral.
- 7. An egg thief becomes a camel thief.
- 8. As the best wine makes the sharpest vinegar, the truest lover may turn into the worst enemy.
- 9. Do not choose for anyone what you do not choose for yourself.
- 10. Doubt is the key to knowledge.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|