2053 Italian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A bird in the cage is worth a hundred at large.
- 12. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
- 13. A blind man is not judge of colours.
- 14. A book whos sale's forbidden all men rush to see, and prohibition turns one reader into three.
- 15. A book whose sale's forbidden all men rush to see, and prohibition turns one reader into three.
- 16. A bow that is bent too far will break.
- 17. A braying ass eats little hay.
- 18. A burden that one chooses is not felt.
- 19. A burden which one chooses is not felt.
- 20. A cage made of gold does not feed the bird inside of it.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|