48 Namibian Proverbs
- 1. A braggart is recognized by his headgear.
- 2. A diamonds father is coal, yet it regards itself as upper-class.
- 3. A fool laughs at himself.
- 4. A glutton is never satisfied.
- 5. A man cannot undo his past. can zebras wipe away their stripes?
- 6. A mother is always a mother.
- 7. A parasite cannot live alone.
- 8. An heir also inherits quarrels.
- 9. An old monkey never forgets how to climb trees.
- 10. As soon as the monkey has climbed a tree, it will start abusing from its elevated position.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|