11 Panamanian Proverbs
- 1. A proverb is to speech what salt is to food.
- 2. Among the weak, the strongest is the one who doesn't forget his weakness.
- 3. Half of an orange tastes just as sweet as a whole one.
- 4. If there was not bad taste, goods would not be sold.
- 5. If you want no disappointments, don't indulge in illusions.
- 6. Speak whenever you must, hush whenever you can.
- 7. The leafiest tree doesn't always have the juiciest fruit.
- 8. The wise man affirms little and doubts much.
- 9. Though you possess prudence, old man, do not despise advice.
- 10. When the eyes see nothing, the heart feels nothing.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|