9 Taiwanese Proverbs
- 1. A beautiful person might not have a beautiful life.
- 2. A husband and wife often fight intensely at one moment and then kiss intensely at the next moment.
- 3. Even champions make mistakes -- there is no one who doesn't.
- 4. Greed will cause pain.
- 5. If someone transports dung and does not eat it, it should not be concluded that he is an honest person.
- 6. It takes sweat to work on things, but it only takes saliva to criticize things.
- 7. Many students have become kings or queens, but no teachers have.
- 8. Some people prefer liquor, others prefer tofu, and some even like rotten salmon.
- 9. Something that looks good does not necessarily taste good.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|