14 Tanzanian Proverbs
- 1. A sheep cannot bleat in two different places at the same time.
- 2. Do not make the dress before the child is born.
- 3. Do not mend your neighbor's fence before seeing to your own.
- 4. Even flies have ears.
- 5. Even the night has ears.
- 6. Events follow one another like the days of the week.
- 7. Everything has an end.
- 8. In the world all things are two and two.
- 9. Little by little, a little becomes a lot.
- 10. One who bathes willingly with cold water doesn't feel the cold.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|