11 Texan Proverbs
- 1. Always drink up stream from the herd.
- 2. Always ride your horse in the direction it's going.
- 3. Don't squat with your spurs on.
- 4. Don't worry about biting off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think.
- 5. If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
- 6. It's better when people wonder why you didn't say something than why you did.
- 7. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
- 8. Never squat with your spurs on.
- 9. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
- 10. There's two theories to arguing with a man/woman. Neither one works.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|