16 Quotations by A. A. Milne
- 1. "How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
- 2. "Rabbit's clever," said Pooh thoughtfully. "Yes," said Piglet. "Rabbit's clever." "And he has a Brai ...
- 3. I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.
- 4. If one is to be called a liar, one may as well make an effort to deserve the name.
- 5. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live wi ...
- 6. Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.
- 7. No doubt Jack the Ripper excused himself on the grounds that it was human nature.
- 8. No doubt Jack the Ripper excused himself on the grounds that it was human nature.
- 9. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- 10. Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.
- 11. The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is onl ...
- 12. Time is swift, it races by; Opportunities are born and die... Still you wait and will not try - A bi ...
- 13. To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.
- 14. What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.
- 15. Whatever fortune brings, don't be afraid of doing things.
- 16. When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing w ...
|A. A. Milne Quotes by Power Quotations|