63 Quotations by Robert Browning
- 1. 'Tis looking downward makes one dizzy.
- 2. 'Tis not what man Does which exalts him, but what man Would do!
- 3. A minute of success pays for years of failure.
- 4. A minute's success pays the failure of years.
- 5. Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp - or what's a heaven for?
- 6. All that is, at all,
- 7. Ambition is not what man does... but what he would do.
- 8. And gain is gain, however small.
- 9. Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
- 10. Faultless to a fault.
- 11. Go practice if you please with men and women: leave a child alone for Christ's particular love's sak ...
- 12. God's in His Heaven, all's right with the world
- 13. Good strong thick stupefying incense-smoke!
- 14. Good, to forgive;
- 15. Greet the unseen with a cheer.
- 16. Grow old along with me the best is yet to be.
- 17. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life, for which the first was made.
- 18. How good is man's life, the mere living! how fit to employ
- 19. I count life just a stuff to try the soul's strength on.
- 20. I give the fight up: let there be an end, a privacy, an obscure nook for me. I want to be forgotten, ...
|Robert Browning Quotes by Power Quotations|