778 Quotations by William Shakespeare
- 1. 'T is better to be lowly born,
- 2. 'Tis all men's office to speak patience
- 3. 'Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers.
- 4. 'Tis but an hour ago since it was nine, and after one hour more twill be eleven. And so from hour to ...
- 5. 'Tis mad idolatry to make the service greater than the God.
- 6. 'Tis neither here nor there.
- 7. 'Tis not enough to help the feeble up, but to support him after.
- 8. 'Tis not the many oaths that make the truth; But the plain single vow, that is vow'd true.
- 9. 'Tis the mind that makes the body rich.
- 10. 'Tis the soldier's life to have their balmy slumbers waked with strife.
- 11. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have be ...
- 12. A friend should bear a friend's infirmities, but Brutus makes mine greater than they are.
- 13. A friend should bear his friend's infirmities.
- 14. A gentleman that loves to hear himself talk, will speak more in a minute than he will stand to in a ...
- 15. A good old man, sir. He will be talking. As they say, when the age is in, the wit is out.
- 16. A goodly apple rotten at the heart:
- 17. A hit, a very palpable hit.
- 18. A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!
- 19. A jest's prosperity lies in the ear
- 20. A kind
|William Shakespeare Quotes by Power Quotations|